1. All anticipated heavy equipment needed for the Site has been delivered (See Weekly Work Order for Details).
2. An ERRS Office and the EPA Mobile Command Post have been set up at the Marty Indian School.
3. Site fencing has been established at both locations of the Site (Dump and School) with controls in-place for properly limiting entry and egress.
4. A Decontamination Trailer at the School Site is in-place, along with poly sheeted fencing, and marked CRZ corridors.
5. Both the St. Joe and St. Katherine Buildings have been cleared of mercury and PCB containing devices (e.g. switches, lighting ballast).
6. All piping and electrical conduit running between the Steam Plant and the St. Katherine Building have been severed on both sides of the shared wall. The wail running through the Steam Plant into the St. Katherine Building has been cut on both sides of the shared wall as well.
7. The external stairway on the St. Joe Building has been removed.
8. The Site Structural Engineer reviewed and approved the planned shoring work, as well as the efforts to structural disconnect the Steam Plant from the St. Katherine Building.
9. The YST has retained the services of a local architect to develop a contingency plan for potential damage to the Steam Plant Building that might occur from the demolition of the St. Katherine Building.
10. Debris at the dump Site has been consolidated into two piles, and crushing and sizing activities begun.
11. The repository location has been marked and excavation has begun.
12. Anticipated clean soil has been sorted, staged, and sampled for potential use as back-fill and cover material.
13. Tires and refrigerators have been segregated from the other debris and staged for further processing. The tires will be sent off-site for disposal. The refrigerators will have the freon drained and switches removed prior to being crushed and placed in the repository.
14. Dust control operations are underway at both Site locations.