1. EPA and ERRS mobilized to the site on 26 July 2022.
2. The decon trailer was set up between Old Motel and the Implement Dealer
3. Containment zones were set up around Old Motel, Implement Dealer, Old Legion Hall and Bar on 27 July
4. Four pickup trucks, a water truck, a decon trailer, an equipment trailer, a generator, and a loader arrived on 26 July.
Surfactant, a conex box, a hand wash stations and four Porta Johns arrived on 27 July. The skid steer arrived 28 Jul. The excavator arrived 29 July.
5. Town of Selfridge allowed the EPA to use a nearby water hydrant for a water supply.
6. Began removing asbestos waste on 29 Jul from Implement Dealer building and loading the asbestos in lined dumpsters waiting to be hauled to Walworth County Landfill in South Dakota.
- 7-29-22: 6 Loads, 49.94 Tons hauled to landfill
- 7-30-22: 7 Loads, 64.03 Tons hauled to landfill
7. Website was made public to inform stakeholders on 27 July.